Exchange students are welcome to Vidzeme University of Applied Sciences (ViA), where we participate in two main student exchange programmes: Erasmus+ and Nordplus or based on individual cooperation agreements. We stand for international experience as an essential and invaluable part of the study process as well as personal development.
Erasmus+ or other exchange students are admitted on the basis of cooperation agreements with universities and colleges in many different countries. You can view our partner universities here. Nordplus programme facilitates exchange between partners in Nordplus EkoTekNord network.
- courses in English
- friendly and helpful teaching staff
- excellent library and computer facilities
- studying and living together with local students
- supportive International Office
- Latvian student mentors
- comfortable accommodation
- reasonable living expenses and much more.
Note (!): BEFORE STUDENT APPLICATION WE EXPECT TO RECEIVE STUDENT NOMINATION BY E-MAIL FROM PARTNER UNIVERSITY (including information about student name, surname, e-mail, university, date of birth, nationality, study field and cycle, study period - semester).
- Deadline for exchange student nominations: APRIL 10 (autumn semester or academic year) and SEPTEMBER 10 (spring semester)
- Deadline for exchange student applications (Erasmus+, Nordplus, other): May 1 (autumn semester or academic year) and October 15 (spring semester)
- Studies begin: September (autumn semester) and February (spring semester).
For information about study and practical issues connected with exchange period at Vidzeme University of Applied Sciences, check out our Study Guide and Practical Guide or contact our international team at firstname.lastname@example.org.